Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mood booster!!

Just when you feel like you have been beaten down...God sends you a "mood booster!"

Today ladies and gentlemen (if any gentle men happen to be reading), I have reached my first MINI goal. Do you remember what it was? It was to see the scale read SOMETHING in the 270's. I'm here to announce (and show proof of) that I am officially in the 270's..

Here is what I weighed last week. Now you stop your laughing. I know I have two different socks on. I'm comfortable enough with myself to wear two different socks and blog about! (yes I know, I'm a nerd!!!! LOL)


And here I am today. I know I know, its only Four ounces below 280 but who's keeping track? And just for the record, my camera weighs a good eight ounces so it would show a lower number, but then how would I take these wonderful pictures of my feet? (sigh)


I can feel my skinny coming back!!!!! Pictures of ME coming soon!!

11 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

OH YAY!!!!!!! Becky im so happy for you! Congrats on meeting your first goal!! I am once again very proud of you!
Love you cousin
cindie

Rebekah said...

SO PROUD!!!!

Rebekah said...

SO PROUD!!!!

All My Monkeys said...

Woohoo. Gotta celebrate each step, each pound, each inch.

I, on the other hand, am stuck. Would have NOTHING to do with the Taco Johns I ate, or the McD's or the 7 cream cheese (sf, though) phillo things I made (and ate) today. Ugh. Pregnancy cravings are killing me. All I want to eat are potatoes. Fried ones. lol

Ashley said...

Way to go Rebekah! We are all so proud of you. Bask in that great feeling you have and enjoy many more of those moments to come! YAY!!

Missy said...

Woot woot!! Watch that scale move!!! Great job lady!

Annjeri said...

Great job sis. Rock on!!!!! ;-) It encourages me to keep going with you and Cindie working hard at it too.

Melrose said...

AWESOME!

birthmothertalks said...

That is great!!! I am at 280 lbs. That is 20 lbs gone since about mid April.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!! I just passed another marker and I'm also down into another next "decade" :) Dumb way to say it, I know, but it's a small party in my house when it happens. Keep up the great work!! - Rachel

Lisandro & Destiny said...

That's wonderful Rebekah!! I am cheering you on!