Friday, July 10, 2015

A little step forward...

so there is a little bit of weight loss. I can't wait to be under 200 pounds again. I logged into myfitnesspal yesterday and was shocked to find that the last time I logged in I weighed 184. That is devastating to me. I have really taken many steps back. I'm trying to figure out what went wrong and why I gained so much weight over the past five months or so. I can only blame it on my cheat days and my drinking nights. There is no other explanation. Before I got married I didn't need cheat days and although I did a little bit of drinking once a week I believe I drink more now. Don't hear me wrong, I don't have a problem with alcohol but I do believe I was consuming it too much and that is obvious since I've gained weight instead of loosing. It's amazing how I can totally sabotage my weight loss just on the weekends. 
I'm hoping that I am starting a new trend. Last weekend I didn't drink at all and I didn't have any cheat meals. I am aiming for the same results this weekend. 
I feel excited about things again. 

1 comments:

birthmothertalks said...

Great job! I have found the calories in drinking keep me away from drinking very often at all.