Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Gone forever

I've definitely been very challenged lately. If I'm not careful, I definitely could let life circumstances get in the way of my weight loss, and I deathly feel like I have lately. 
I let my insecurities control me a lot of times. For some reason I feel like I can't move forward unless I know what's going to happen in the future. But the reality is nobody knows what's going to happen in their future and I'm trying to let that go and just live in the now. 
I have to remember where I've come from. I remember being as big as I was in the picture above. There was no way I could chase my kids if they were going to run into the street and hurt themselves. There was no way I could move my body faster than a walk.I could hardly bend over to shave my legs and my boobs were so big that I couldn't clap my hands in church.I remember laying down in bed and actually hurting to lay down. When I was in bed and I needed to turn from one side to the other it actually took my breath away.I couldn't fit in booths at restaurants. And I couldn't shop in the normal sized women's clothing section that stores. It was definitely a miserable life. 
It's really important to remember where we've come from, and it's equally important to set goals to be better in the future. 
I won't give up.

0 comments: