Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rachel B.

This entire post is to my good friend Rachel B. We have known each other since we were teenagers and facebook brought us back together as adults.

The good news is, Rachel (who is to embarrassed to create a blog) is officially now down to a size 22. She has lost over thirty pounds...and the best part...she said that I was her inspiration. AWWWWW!!! No really, the best part is that she is super excited to be wearing a size twenty two. I am so proud of her. Rachel....you are such a looser right now (wink).

On my weight loss front. My weight still teeters between 227-228. Things are still going good.

Happy Saturday!!

6 comments:

Marsha said...

Congrats to Rachel B! I love the feeling of going down a size in clothes, it is such a sense of personal accomplishment so Kudos to you Rachel...WAY TO GO!

Rebekah, glad to hear things are still going good for you as well - it's a hard journey we are all on but it will be so worth it when we reach our goals!

Shabby Chic Mom said...

Cheering for rachel b. Whooo hooo

Anonymous said...

hey is that the RAchel B that I know? if it is CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL!!!!!! thats so awesome. koodo's to you too bek.... you really are a great inspiration to many. I promise!

love you cousin
cindie

Rebekah said...

Yah for Rachel!!! And Yah for you!! Keep up the good work :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! and I meant it Rebekah, you inspired me to drop the excuses and go for it!!! Wow - I feel very loved right now :). And yes, Cindie, it's me - shhhhhhh. :) - Rachel B

See Mommy Diet said...

You inspire me! Looking AWESOME!