Sunday, February 20, 2011

220's FINALLY!



I feel skinnier just being in the 20's. Its such a milestone for me. I think my body is getting the hang of this "loosing weight" thing. It just seems to be coming off easier and quicker now. I'm not complaining. LOL
Here are my measurements when I first started...and then today.


May 22nd
My buttocks/butt/posterior: 60.5 inches
My middle/waist: 49.5 inches
Upper arm/flap/wiggly thing: 17 inches
Wrist: 7 inches
Calf/huge muscle thing/I have HUGE legs, I always have: 22 inches
Bust/boob/breast: 50.5 inches

Today
Butt=51
Waist=42
Upper arm=14.5
Calf=18
Bust=45.5


Remember way back when I posted this? I waited and waited to fit into these funky "hang around the house" pants...and guess what? I fit in them now. WHOOO HOOOO!! I'm enjoying looking like I just walked out of an Old Navy commercial. I'm not sure if stripes like these make me look "skinnier" but what the hey!!! I like them and I no longer have to stare at them hanging in the closet. (patting myself on the back)


I guess thats it for today. Im posting the picture below for memories sake. Its kinda a before and NOW shot. It helps me to keep modivated. Have a happy Sunday friends!!!

Before:


Today:
Oh and my belly isnt that big, the wind was blowing my shirt out.

10 comments:

Marsha said...

WOW! Congratulations Rebekah! What a difference and what a "feel good" feeling to be in the 20's! Way to go!

How fun to fit into those cute pants as well - I went back to look at the old post where you mentioned them - did you hang them for inspiration! I hung a "skinny" piece I'm hoping to fit into in the front of my closet so every time I walk into the closet it is the first time I see and it's good motivation. Looking forward to fitting into my motivational piece as you now have!

birthmothertalks said...

Your looking good. I am not having as much luck because I haven't been able to workout as much. But the weird thing is that we are thinking that I have been weighing myself wrong at the Y because our new home scale says that I weigh 40 lbs less. So, when I was thinking that I was near 300 the truth may have been that I was around 250 lbs. I am not sure what to think anymore.

Annjeri said...

Wow, sis. You have had great success and what a fabulous job with such great numbers in the measurment field. Woot. I cannot wait until I am at that stage as well.

Christine said...

That is awesome! WTG :).

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You look super!

Anonymous said...

you look good!!! that shirt is looking too big on you now... time to hit the good will and find yourself a cute tighter shirt. You're a total hotttie!


love you cousin!

Shabby Chic Mom said...

Congrats. What an accomplishment.
lovee the funky pants

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Curious, what is your goal weight? I can't remember if you mentioned it or not.

You make losing weight seem easy.

Robin said...

you loook AMAZING!! congrats on your losses.. I cant wait to hit the 220's Keep up the great work. Your very inspiring!!
Robin
http://1girlgettinfit.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

p.s. I too have some loungy pants I want ot fit into soon. I keep them hanging on my closet wall right next to the swim suit I wanna get into!! :)