Thursday, July 8, 2010

273.8

My weight seems to yo yo up and down. The good news is I'm still on the loosing end. I never thought it would feel so good to be a "looser" of sorts. (grin)

The fourth of July did not detour my "skinny" goal. I did manage to eat health and even allowed myself two small handfuls of peanut M&M's as a small treat while watching fire works. I didn't even feel guilty about it because I had done so well.

This past Christmas we were showered with presents from Rebekah and Ben as well as their friends and family. My girls were gifted with these AMAZING pants,

however; they were to big for them so I immediately snatched them from my little girls hands and decided I wanted them. To my dismay I discovered that I was far from fitting into them so I stuck them in a drawer.

These pants have been on my mind for a long time. They might not look like much to you but I think they are adorable. My goal is to fit into them. They are from Old Navy and a size XL. I LOVE Old Navy sleep ware. They are so comfy and stylish to me, but I just don't fit in them yet.

So I will proudly display these amazing sleepy pants on my wall as inspiration. I tried them on this morning and they only fit half my butt. UG! I guess I need to loose half a butt to get into them. (sad face) I'm working on it.

IN OTHER NEWS!!

My boobs are shrinking. I know I know, not a great subject to talk about, but I'm going to do it anyway. I have noticed that my "new" bras are fitting weird. I'm sporting the "four boob" thing again. You know those women you see walking down the street that clearly have a bra that is two small on causing four boobs instead of one? Come on people, you know what I am talking about and I can joke about it because I have been one of them. Well it seems that my boobage has decreased causing them to not be as full and sort of spill out the front. How embarrassing. My boobs are going to be a work in progress for sure. Can anyone relate? Or am I in a class of "boob" all of my own?

8 comments:

birthmothertalks said...

Hi.. I am fitting in clothes better and stuff... but so far I don't notice a difference in my boobs.. However, I think my overall appearance is starting to look better.

Jo said...

As an H cup....i totally relate to the boob thing!

All My Monkeys said...

Haha. I love that you talked "boob." I, however, was not blessed with huge ones (I do take donations. ahem) so when I lose weight, mine just shrink to eeven sadder saggy proportions. Oh well. I guess there are "remedies" for that. haha

mak'n Changes said...

http://ajourneytothin.blogspot.com/2010/07/running-again.html

Becky,, go to this ladies blog,,, she was heavier than you and is now 50lbs lighter and just ran a 5k....shes a great inspiration like yourself....

love you

BeckyT said...

I dont know how bra sizes work in the US compared to the UK but I have gone from a 40F directly after birth to a 38D in the last 10 months. Thats 1 size and 3 cup sizes smaller in that little time.

I'm now down to 232 from 290 so you can do it too. xxxx

Cassie said...

I wrote a post I think you'll enjoy :) I understand the boobs! Good luck finding skinny!

http://cassie1984.blogspot.com/2010/07/weight-watchers-couch-to-5k-and-diet.html

Anonymous said...

hey Bekah I made it to KC and we are all moved in and settling looking for a job and its not going to well but I wanted to let you know im starting my weight loss journey too...

Melrose said...

Hey, do they fit yet?! :) I can't believe how far you've come! We need new pics!