Sunday, August 22, 2010

Focusing on the face...

Its a little weird taking so many pictures of myself but there is a method to my madness. Of course I want to be able to look back and see my changes.

Today i was taking these head shots....of myself....and noticed quite a change. Although my face is shiny and my lips are white (trying out new foundations), I can finally see my pointy chin and my jaw line again. I have felt like such a turtle (you know, big body, little head) for so long that its nice to see some definition. Seriously, if you don't see a difference, then scroll all the way up and look at my header. Oh my!!! I think I'm....

seeing my skinny a little more now.
Oh and all your comments and suggestions are really helping me through this period of not seeing the scale move. I did finally loose another three ounces. LOL Im also going to posting my measurments soon again.
How are you doing?

8 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

you can TOTALLY tell! I like that you've been posting pictures.....I wish you'd do more......
Proud of u cuz

Ak said...

Your face is looking a lot thinner- it's great to see the hard work pay off, huh?

Annjeri said...

Your beautiful sis. Keep up the good work. Your doing great! ;-)

Jennifer said...

You look great, Rebekah!

And I have to thank you for starting this blog because you inspired me to start a second blog about my weight loss journey. It's easier if I'm accountable to someone other than myself - so i thought "why not the whole blogosphere?"

Hope you'll come visit
http://80sticksofbutter.blogspot.com/

As of today I've lost the equivalent of 86 sticks of butter.

Keep going - you're doing great!

sarah said...

After I saw your post I was inspired to post my own face pictures ...please let me know what you think.

Jo said...

Thanks for this post! Its given me some motivation! I think i may do some before pictures today... i dont know if ill have the nerve to post them just yet though!

To be honest i had fallen off the bandwagon with exercise and eating well. A few days ago we decided on our wedding date so now im hopping back on the bandwagon! Just finished 25 minutes on my treadmill actually!

Melrose said...

WOW. that is a very dramatic difference. Congrats Rebekah, your hard work is paying off dramatically.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

I'm so proud!!! You are looking fantastic, totally on your way.

I know what you mean about not seeing the scale move (3 oz, LOL). I'm back to calorie counting to get this food under control. I hope you find what you need to get back into your groove :)