Thursday, April 9, 2015

My second weight loss challange group starting soon...





I am starting another online accountability weight loss challenge group and I have a few spots open!! It officially starts on April 27th. 

My first group has a couple weeks left and I'm gearing up for the next one!! By the way, one of my girls has already lost 6 pounds and they are only two weeks in!! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!

This group is designed to teach you how to live a healthy lifestyle by learning portion control, eating the right kinds of foods, and also short intense workouts that will get you results!

There is a financial investment required (to make sure you have ALL the tools you need to SERIOUSLY rock this,) but there are a range of options, so I am sure we will find something to fit YOUR budget needs.

This is a LIFESTYLE change, not a QUICK fix. I have lost 133 pounds by changing my habits and practicing them every day. I want to pay it forward and help others reach their goals.

Respond to this invitation if you are serious about changing your life and getting healthier. This is an investment in YOU and YOUR future. I cant wait to work with you!!





If you are interested you have several ways of contacting me below:

1. Email=RebekahB1975@yahoo.com
2. Facebook=https://www.facebook.com/rebekah.warebass
3. My facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/FindingmyskinnyBeachbody



Rebekah

0 comments: