Monday, March 23, 2015

Get Fit With Rebekah!!


I am so excited to invite you all to my "Get Fit With Rebekah" challenge group.

I am so excited to invite you all to my "Get Fit With Rebekah" challenge group.

Opening up enrollment for my next fitness and nutrition bootcamp starting March 31st! I am *so* excited for this group! We will focus on proper nutrition eating whole, nutrient dense foods; short, intense workouts that will guarantee results; and working on making this a LIFESTYLE change, not just a crazy quick fix. I only take a few new clients a month, so if you have been looking to get started, now is the time!

There is a financial investment required (to make sure you have all of the tools you need to seriously rock this), but there is a range of options, so I am sure we will find something to fit with YOUR budget and needs.
 
Lets get healthy inside and out together. I'm so excited to walk beside you as your coach.


 Find me on Facebook under Rebekah Bancroft.Find me on Facebook under Rebekah Bancroft.

0 comments: