Thursday, November 5, 2015

The struggle

The struggle is real. Have I said that before? I recently hired a personal trainer, and by recently, I mean two days ago. Since I got married nearly three years ago I have not been able to pull it together. I know what I'm doing wrong and I only have myself to blame. I should be stronger, regardless of who is around me and the choices they are making. Info not have to feel guilty for saying no. I made the decision to get a trainer because I can't do this on my own. I have gained a good twenty pounds since my marriage. My life has changed and so the way I have done things in the past are not working. My first personal training session is this Tuesday. In the meantime he has me on a nutrition plan. Crossing my fingers and praying a lot. 

0 comments: