Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Phase 2 Day 19! Do you ever feel.....

Hello!!
I woke up this morning excited as always to weigh in and.......again only .4 ounces lost.
I think I'm just the .4 oz girl. I got disappointed and felt a little down expecting BIG numbers lost. I am now only .6 oz from loosing 20 pounds on this program. SO FRUSTRATING!!!
So to combat my frustration I decided to check my measurements again.
Here are my measurements just 19 days ago.

July 30th 2014
Waste: 42"
Butt: 50"
Bust: 41"
Arm: 16"

Here are todays measurments after 19 days on Omnitrition, and 19 pounds lost:

August 19th 2014
Waste: 39.5"
Butt: 48"
Bust: 40"
Arm: 14.5"

HOLY WOW!!! Thats 19 pounds in 19 days and 7 inches lost in 19 days! I really can not complain. So I keep on keeping on. I cant give up. Its hard to stay consistent but that is what it is going to take for me.

This weekend we had a birthday part for my son. He turned ten years old. I told my friend to take some pictures for me (of me) so I can put them here on my blog to document my weight loss. When I reviewed this picture I was a little taken back by the tummy roll under my boob. Ugggg! I am posting it here because it is a great reminder to me of where I want to be. 
 On another note I see pictures like this and I realize that I have come so far and I am extremely proud of myself. Not a super model by any means but I'm curvy and I like myself!!

2 comments:

cindie nunez said...

Girl you can TOTALLY see those 20 pounds gone off you!!!! You look great!!!! Many blessings on your journey and on your body in Jesus name!

birthmothertalks said...

I can see the difference!! Congrats on your loss of pounds and inches.