Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Fitness Pal!

If anyone wants to be my weight loss buddy follow the directions below. 

Download the free app on your phone called "MyFitnessPal" and search for me under my name "Rebekah Bancroft. " I have made my food journals public so that everything I eat you all can see. I would love to have some new ideas and recipes. If you join make your food journals public so I can get ideas. 
Here is what the app looks like. 


It's a wonderful app. And it's free. 
Hope to see you there. 

Side note to birthmothertalks. I can't find you on myfitnesspal. What is your name on there? 



2 comments:

birthmothertalks said...

Hi. It's mygrl4meee I tried to put your name in there and can't get a result. Hoping you can find me.

Erin S. said...

Yay...just sent you an invite. I love MFP!