Monday, September 16, 2013

Jillian Michael dietbet challenge

Here I am just before I decided to do dead lifts....THE WRONG WAY and hurt my back. I didn't just hurt it, I made it so that I could barely walk for three days. I'm three days out from my injury and I'm just today able to do some house work. 
It scared me because I actually broke my back at six years old an had to wear a cast for a year, but after much prayer and down time I am recovering. 

I'm so excited to tell you about my new challenge. I've never done anything involving money and weight loss before. I found this challenge and decided to try it. The challenge is to loose 4% of your body weight in four weeks. The bet is thirty bucks and if you reach your goal then you are guaranteed your thirty dollars back and some of the pot. Now the pot in this challenge is now above 31,000 dollars. I have no idea if ill make any money but I know I'll get my thirty dollars back. It sounds fun and I'm up do a challenge. I need. Little competition. 
Anyone can join. I'd love to have friends come with me on this. 
You can find the details here  http://diet.bt/1ejpjFX. It officially starts next Tuesday!!! I'm so excited! 


Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Hope said...

You can do it! Believe it or not you have inspired me to lose weight and I can gladly say I have lost64lbs so far.