Saturday, January 15, 2011

237.2

It may not seem like I have lost any weight but I actually have. Somehow I actually gained weight and was back up to 140.6. After starting zumba I was able to get back down to the 237. Its a pretty normal pattern for me. I get down to a low weight and then the next day I jump up two or three pounds...and then I work hard and loose a little more then I jump up and down up and down. LOL Its really quite confusing but its probably because I weight myself to much.

Regardless of my weight loss pattern, I am still loosing weight...slowly.

I went to the store the other day during my lunch break. I was just going to browse around. I ran across these cute stretch cargo pants that I thought would be fun to work out in. I picked up a size eighteen and didn't try them on. I knew that if they didn't fit then it would still be fun to look forward to fitting into them. To my surprise they not only fit but had a little looseness to them. I was shocked. Am I at the stage that I don't have to shop in the fat ladies section? It was monumental!!!!!

This was a hard week for me emotionally, but the weekend is here and I am ready to celebrate with some......cleaning. (sigh)

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I remember not having to shop in the big girl section anymore,,,, suddenly there was SO MUCH that fit and SO MUCH i wanted to buy.... I know the feeling!!! and Im ooooober proud of you !!!!

Annjeri said...

Your doing great sis. I know first hand how hard it is to lose weight, and you have so much going on top of that. Keep your chin up. Love ya.

Melrose said...

picture of the pants!!! I love cargo pants :D

Shabby Chic Mom said...

Hi,
I have an award for you over on my blog, stop by and check it out!

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

LOL, you go clean your ass off girl! You make me smile :)